Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

even though I have a tummy bug...

i'm still trying to be healthy (except for my burger king indiscretions on tuesday night).

I went to the gym monday night after work and did weights and cardio, was kind of sick tuesday, ate BK on tuesday night b/c i wanted hot salty fries, sick still on wednesday but went to the gym and did 3.96 miles in 45 minutes on the eliptical (at level 4). I was feeling pretty good last night, ate homemade mac and cheese, hoping it would settle my tummy (and it did). I woke up feeling pretty good this morning, then got sick when I got to work. I'm holding out as long as I can today. I'm sipping regular pepsi (the machine was out of coke classic) and nibbling on pnut butter crackers, and it seems to be helping.

I would much rather have a stomach flu than the regular flu anyday (I can't afford to take time off work for being sick, even with my sick days). Refer to Tee to read about how the flu really is. She's recovering from it now.

Anyways, I have a trainer appt. on the 29th. I don't anticipate seeing any loss, but as long as there's no gain, I'll be happy.

Hope everyone out there is hanging in there and being healthy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?