Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hola. Long time no post. To update I havent lost much since my initial two pound loss which is to say I've only lost 2 pounds total since January. On the bright side I've found a new love for working out and hopefully over time this will pay off- whatever!

Anyways I found this very interesting article on someone's blog called "False Advertising"about women who are slim when they get married and gain weight subsequently. This woman defends the men who complain by saying the wife "falsely advertised". Interesting and thought you all would have some strong views one way or the other on it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?