Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, March 10, 2006

How did that happen

I have made a point to not weigh myself since the first of the year. I indulged a little too much on certain peanut butter balls and other goodies I made.

I have been working out hard, but still felt like a big fat sow. Well today I decided I better get over my fear of the scale so I know exactly what I am dealing with...

Well I figured I gained a good ten pounds since January. Well I weighed 20 pounds less than I thought I would weigh and ten pounds less than when I weighed myself last. How did that happen?

I am so glad I got on the scale, because now I see my workouts are truly paying off...

Why are we so afraid of a scale?...They don't bite...Well, I think some might.

But I was so relieved to see I had not gained anything , but had lost...

Ok..I had to tell someone...Sorry:)

Bossy

Comments:
that's great! good for you! I am having a battle with the scale right now too! I have not gone that long! I am not dieting, just trying to eat healthy, which I have kinda not been too good at the last two weekends...I had lost 21 pounds before I took my official scale break and don't weigh again till the 19th! I am a little worried too! although I know I will not have the same results as you I am just hoping to maintain.
Keep up the good work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?