Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, March 17, 2006
























Long time no post. But I do have my awesome treadmill now and I am proud to say that I have been on it EVERY STINKIN DAY except yesterday when I was barfing. I couldn't do it without my ipod. I really have to focus on the music and not the fact that my legs are burning.

Weight loss wise, I am kind of at a stand still since I started exercising, which sounds weird. I look like I've lost more and I can tell a major difference with my clothes but the scale doesn't show it. So right now I'm stuck at around -30 which always happens when I'm trying to lose weight.

-k8

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?