Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Still going....

I have gotten on my treadmill everyday and am finding it to be easier and easier. I have four pre-programmed runs on my treadmill. They get harder from 1 to 4. I usually do 2 because it varies running and walking but sometimes for variety I will do 1 or 3. I tried 4 the other day and made it halfway through and thought for sure I was going to die so I walked te remaining 15 minutes at a high speed. I will try that one again in the future.

I have not lost any weight yet, not that I really expect to because I never do, but I have seen much improvement in my flabby tummy and hips. I will keep it up so I can have that sexy behind and tummy I can see so clearly in my imagination.

Comments:
rearranging the weight into better places is better than nothing at all, right? :) great job!
 
good for you! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?