Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Got Craving?

Is it just me or when I'm PMS'ing I want to eat. It's like an almost uncontrollable urge like my body and mind are seperate and my body looks at raisonettes, and rice, and pasta and just wants to pounce and pulverise! WHY? I kicked my cravings about two weeks ago but today I'm getting them and yetserday also. Yesterday instead of the baked chicken (or rather, in addition) I had some of the chicken leu mein pasta i made for Kashif. :(. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it, and I did run 4 miles afterwards... I normally just run 2. But serioulsy is it everyone or just me who has uncontrollable food cravings when they're PMS'ing?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?