Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Its a struggle, but I'm trying...

to get back into the gym routine.

I did an aerobics class last night for the first time since before last Thanksgiving. It was hard--I sweated alot--I thought I would die a few times (squats are the KILLER), but I survived. I sweated out alot of pent up stress and frustration. I slept like a baby.

My gym is starting "spring training" this week. I get weighed and measured on Friday, and then I have to work out 14 times during the following the next 28 days to earn the stars to get my t-shirt prize.

Wish me luck to keep up with this, inspite of the additional stress I'll be enduring the next few weeks.

To everyone else: Great job on keeping true to your diet and exercise plans. You are all beautiful! :)

Comments:
You can do it Ruthie, you can!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?