Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Phase II of South Beach

Two weeks later I stepped on the scale and lost 7.5 pounds on South Beach. I know it's not much and I still have 22.5 more to go but this is the first time in years that I saw the scale take me down more than just down two pounds and then up two pounds again. Bigger than the weight loss is the fact that I learned that I can do it. If you were reading my postings from a few months ago I explicitly stated that I doubt I'd lose any since years of trying left me exhausted and with little faith in myself. These past two weeks I was freed from food controlling me, I fought through the cravings and I came out of it. It's funny because my reward for completing two successful weeks was going to be a nice frozen yogurt from TCBY today the end of my two weeks. Today came, and I dont want it! I seriously just dont want it. My cravings have gone away, my wooziness for being without sugar are gone. It's gone. I feel like an alcoholic finally recovering. I still have 22 more pounds to go and I'm not sure now that phase I is over what exactly I do now.... guess I'll be hitting the bookstore tonight... but yeah finally some changes :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?