Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Speaking of cravings...***

I'm at the aclu as I eat my lunch (salad- AGAIN) and the lady down the hall brought chocolate pound cake for everyone. GRRRR. I am writing in here to remind myself that its just not worth it. It will taste good now but tomorrow I will feel worse about it. I've worked too hard these past three weeks, I've sacrificed too many things I enjoy to waste it now.

****three hours later: I walked all the way up to the TCBY stand and this is my thought process which helepd me walk away. I thought of how it would taste. How my craving would be gone. I thought of the cup which would inevitably grow empty. I thought of the bread I passed up at the Turkish restaurant, and the baklava I didnt partake of. I thought o the running as I was out of breath and though it was hard as hell I didn't give in and I walked away, got my low carb protein bar for dinner and went to class. It was hard. But hopefully it makes me stronger****

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?