Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

what's up everybody?

i'm still hanging on with nutrisystem though i have started adapting alot of my own meals based on their food and guidelines, calorie content, etc. just for the variety really. i'm making progress on the the treadmill- i have actually started running about half of the time now and it's paying off. i really don't need to lose any weight in my legs, but it has firmed them up considerably. so i would say now i have been on this for 3 months total and have exercised about 2/3 of that time bc i had the falling down the stairs thing. i have lost over 40 pounds now and could have lost even more if i had been exercising the whole time. now that my ankle is back to 100% and the weather is getting warmer i am about to kick it up a notch and add a weight arm workout and some biking too.

i do give in occasionally and have like a piece of cake at a bday party etc., but i don't feel guilty- i just try harder the next day. i have to keep reminding myself not to be so hard on myself and that there is progress being made. today i ate a sick quantity of m&m's that the easter bunny was supposed to deliver. yikes!

another plus i would say is that people are starting to notice and make positive comments about the weight loss too. finally!

i definitely continue to recommend nutrisystem if u can afford it. i have started spacing out my shipments to save money and it's working great.

-k8

Comments:
Kate - that is awesome! I know you feel better.

Stick with it!
 
that's awesome!! It's great wen other people notice also, gives you that encouragement. Also, its great that you are not devestated when you occassionally fall off the wagon. For me that was my hard part was when I would give in and indulge I felt like it was all over, but if you're doing the right things otherwise you will continue to lose weight. Keep it up. You're inspirational!
 
good job, kate. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?