Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I know, I know, I'm a slacker.

I went back to work full time March 6th. I had a full year off with my baby, and it was great. Going back to work was stressful, and I felt sorry for myself. The week before I went back, I managed to go from 161 pounds to 166 pounds. In days. I ate like a piglet. Luckily, I had to work super hard at work the week I went back and managed to get down to 157. I'm down to 154, and have been hovering for about a month. I haven't been doing much of anything to really try to lose right now. I know that if I actually put forth the effort, I might get rid of a few more pounds.

I still have some serious saggy mommy belly though. Like, serious. Anyone have any suggestions I might try to atleast minimize the hanging over the pants? *L* Thanks guys. (PS I know that crunches are a good idea, so maybe I'll start doing those tomorrow.)


Ciao for now ladies.

Comments:
that's good that you lost from 166 :) what's your goal weight?
 
Goal is at the most 145.

I really just want to be less flabby.

The whole stretching out of the belly with a baby has done wonders to my skin! I feel hangy and jiggly and gross.

What I really need to do is get my sh!t together and start exercising again. Since I've been back to work I have a hard time finding time to brush my teeth, let alone exercise. (insert sarcastic tone there)
 
k8 has saggy mommy gut skin too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?