Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hi, all!

I'm new here. My name is Jana, and my goal is to lose 60 pounds. So far, I've lost about 12 with just diet. I'm feeling pretty good about that, but I know I need to add exercise to really start taking the pounds off. Is it just me or do you hate sweating in the summer time? I'm already hot - do I really want to get on the treadmill?

Anyway, I thought being part of this group would be helpful in moving toward my goal. So hi!

Comments:
Hi Jana!

I can sooo relate about getting on the treadmill. I haven't been able to get my (ever-growing) behind on it this summer. I figure I will start again when the kids head back to school and the weather begins to cool a bit.

Good Luck on your weight loss.
 
Welcome, Jana--it's nice to see you here. Feel free to post at your discretion about your goals, gains, losses, tips, or just motivation. good luck on your weight loss!
 
Welcome! Yes the treadmill is difficult to do. I try to see it as medicine and just do thirty minutes a day. It's better than nothing and by seeing it as just like taking medication or sitting through a mammogram or something then it gives me more drive to do it b/c its just not up to me to "not feel like it"... I gotta do it either way.

Good luck and please post your experiences and successes. We hopefully will be able to motivate ach other :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?