Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another update!

First off, WELCOME BACK Jodi! it's good to see that I'm not posting alone any longer.

Since starting the Biggest Loser challenge at my gym, I lost 6 lbs and 9 inches between September 15 and October 15. This was done with a combination of the following: Tennis, Softball, walking, and weight training. The challenge ends on November 15, so I'm going to keep on working to lose.

Now that softball season is over, and it's going to be too cold to play tennis much longer, I'm going to have to find other ways to keep my body "shocked" into weight loss. Remember--when your routine grows old, your body stops working hard. I've heard that jumping rope is an AWESOME way to lose weight. Has anyone else heard that?

Last night, my favorite aerobics instructor taught a "self-esteem" class which was similar to the "stripper" classes that are so popular. It was alot of fun--and a great change from the much dreaded eliptical. I much prefer to walk the streets of my neighborhood instead of going to the gym, but since it gets so dark now, and the temps are cooler, I'll be working out indoors more frequently again.

How's everyone else doing?

Comments:
Hi Ruthie!

I have lost another pound since my last post. So that puts me down two pounds. I really need to work on the eating though. I eat good foods, but way too much of them.

I can relate about being in a gym. I exercise at home since we are 30 miles from the nearest town. I like that DA has a new show everyday. It keeps me interested.

And I finally put a t.v. in front of my treadmill so I can watch while I walk.

Congrats on your weight loss! That is amazing! Keep going!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?