Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Cyclic Action

I am back on the bandwagon after a 5 month hiatus. My shoulder pain seemed to get worse and worse and so I quit for fear that I was making it worse doing aerobics every morning. Then in June we ditched our dish t.v. and I lost Denise Austin. Last month I had it turned back on after I stepped on the scale and realized I had gained 20 pounds in those five months. I knew I was getting bigger, I just didn't think it was that bad.

So now I am seeing a PT for my shoulder and I am back at exercising. I am doing 15-20 minutes on my treadmill and then I do Denise Austin's Fit and Lite show every morning. After two weeks of this I am down 1 pound. Not a staggering amont but I will take what I can get.

The only bad thing is I am seriously craving junk food since I started. I haven't been limiting what I have been eating (although I have been trying to make some healthier choices when I shop) but I am always craving Taco John's, Pizza Hut, KFC, etc.

Onward and upward!

Is anyone else still around and exercising?

Comments:
i'm still here. i lost 6 lbs and 9 inches last month.

i'm glad your getting back into things, Jodi. keep up the excellent work. and remember--it took you 5 months to put ON the 20 lbs, so it might take about that long to get rid of it. just be strong and continue to say NO to temptation. it's hard--i know--but you can do it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?