Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Feeling good today!

I got up and did my 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning. Then I did Denise Austin's show. We worked abs today and I feel great! I love when she does abs. I always get that "runner's high" from a good workout.

I hopped on the scale today too (even though I vowed only to weigh on Mondays). I haven't lost any weight since last week but I haven't gained either. I am happy with that, although I would be happier if it had gone down even half a pound. LOL

So two pounds down, but more importantly I can see things going back up and getting flatter. :)

How is everyone else feeling today? Ruthie?

Comments:
I'm here and I'm hungry. probably something to do with cold temperatures and the want to eat and sleep more. trying to beat it, but it's hard today. walked last night (4miles) and will do weights/cardio at the gym tonight.

Great job, Jodi!
 
Boy can I relate to the want to eat! I am dreading having five bags of halloween candy in my house in just a few short days. I will eat it, I know I will. I will just have to stick to that moderation thing! :)

It is actually nice outside here today so I just went for a walk. It wasn't a power walk by any means. I was walking with my 4 year old so it was a slow pace but I did it.

Have fun at the gym Ruthie! I love weightlifting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?