Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Feeling Strong!

This week is week seven of my re-beginning into exercise. I feel so fit. Yesterday we were doing ab exercises and I was so shocked at how strong I am becoming. Six weeks ago when I started I really struggled with the plank pose. (See picture). My whole body shook while I was holding it. Yesterday I did it and could really feel a difference. I am still shaky but not nearly as much. I am getting stronger!

It is worth the exercise, even if it just makes you healthier instead of skinnier.

How is everyone else doing?

Comments:
Jodi--I am so proud of you! Remember--building muscle is important in the road to weight loss. I'll find out on Wednesday night if I have any more progress when I check in with my trainer. wish me luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?