Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hey All

Just wanted to announce my arrival! I need to lose about 15 pounds and need to tone up big time. Major mommy flab going on over here. My current methods are exercise -- I run on a treadmill about 4 times a week anywhere from 1.5 - 3.1 miles. My diet right now is the eat all you can and finish your children's plates diet. That is the part I need to fix. I tend to lean towards the Southbeach/Sugarbusters style of eating - or at least I TRY to. . .okay well I WANT to.
Is there anyone who has about the same amount to lose and would like to be my weight loss partner/buddy/emailer ??

--Dawn

Comments:
ME ME ME! Dawn I will be your partner! That is about the right amount for me! My email is toogirls2000@yahoo.com if'n ya wanna email me! :)
 
I need to tone as well. The overall picture isn't too bad, but the stomach and thighs are nasty!
 
Welcome Dawn and good luck! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?