Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Christina checking in with the ladies:)

Hi all..

Hope everyones weekend was good...Not too bad here..had a sick spawn..but she is better now

Today I ate pretty ok...

did my treadmill for 30 minutes burned about 230 calories..(i do a walk run thing)
I think I walk at 3.8 and run at 4.8...something like that anway..

I did 20 minutes of weight training on the arms...

No jump roping today...I am gonna hit it tomorrow..

take care all:)

Comments:
STOP THE PRESSES!!!! :):) I didn't know that you guys where doing this!!!! I want to be a part of it! Pa LEASE!!!! :) Let me know if I am too late. I could use to lose a ton of poundage!!
 
Sounds like you are kicking butt! I'im proud. How far do you get (distance wise) on your treadmill run/walks?
 
Oh man! You're making me feel like a slug! ... Good job Christina!

Zoe - You're not too late - Email me and I'll Email you the invitation to join the forum so you can post, too :)
 
2 miles melissa...not far..but far enough..lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?