Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Fallen

Fallen off the wagon. Night time. It gets me each time. It's not like I'm binging. Today I was good ALL day. But at night I had four cookies and a bowl of icecream. (Okay yeah that's bad)... same last night. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I work so hard and then I mess up. Okay. *shakes self off* will try again tomorrow. I'm trying to be honest about this becuase last year I only addressed my triumps and when my failings overtook my triumphs I stopped posting. This time I'm trying to be honest. Hopefully I'll keep myself accountable.

Comments:
I have the same problem. I do great all day but by dinnertime I fall off the wagon. I think (after some research) my problem is because I am not getting enough calories in in the morning and afternoon which leaves me hungrier by dinnertime. I almost always go looking for junk after dinner when I shouldn't be hungry anymore.

I am trying to eat a larger breakfast and lunch to hopefully avoid this in the future.

Basically I said all that to say I know how you feel. Keep it up, we can do this!
 
Hmm Jodi this may be the problem! Thanks for sharing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?